Who we are
We are here to listen and to support you to make the positive changes that you want. We have a highly skilled team with many years experience of supporting young people to live happier, healthier and safer lives.
Our workers can also come and to see you wherever is most convenient for you.
What we offer to Young People
- A free, confidential service.
- Advice and ongoing support around drugs and alcohol.
- One to one and group work sessions.
- Access to counselling , healthcare, detox, rehab, training, education and employment.
- Flexibility to see you in a number of venues across Blackburn and Darwen.
- Signposting into other services.
- Acupuncture sessions.
- A confidential 24 hour helpline service 01254 495014.
What we offer to schools and colleges
- Tailored assemblies to different year groups.
- Targeted work with young people in schools.
- One to one sessions in schools.
- Bespoke training to staff teams and safeguarding leads.
What we offer to wider community
- A whole family approach.
- Signposting and partnership with community organisations.
- Detached evening work to raise awareness and reduce harm.
- Close partnership working with many local services.
How to refer
- Come and see us at our drop ins listed below
- By phone – 01254 495014
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Facebook www.facebook.com/Go2BwD
Who can refer
- Anyone – young people, parents, professionals.
Where you can find us
- The Everybody Centre, Simmons St, Blackburn BB2 1AX – Every Thursday 3pm – 5pm
- Nightsafe, The Boulevard Centre, Blackburn BB1 1EZ – Every Friday 11.30am – 12.30pm